1791 Reynolds Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614-5711
555 West 5th Street, 36th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
4478 Market Street, Suite 701 & 702
Ventura, CA 93003
1950 Cordell Court, Suite 109
El Cajon, CA 92020
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 8am To 5pm
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
# of openings: 1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
At Anderson Howard, our mission is to deliver projects through Field Leadership, unlike anything that exists today. To accomplish this task, we need not just leaders but ALPHA leaders. What are ALPHA leaders? Those who desire to be the best, execute best in class and to build up the people and trades around them, demonstrating our AUTHENTIC culture. If you wish to be a part of something great, see the job description below.
The Foreman is primarily responsible for controlling, supervising and coordinating all aspects of the project at a job site, including that of a crew of electricians. He or she will be intimately familiar with and establish and adjust work time-lines to meet the construction schedule for the project. He/she will additionally coordinate all project materials and equipment. The Foreman will also ensure that all work installed is completed on budget, on time, and following all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Demonstrates understanding and enthusiastic agreement with the vision and purpose of Anderson Howard—AUTHENTIC behavior and best in class execution.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a journeyman in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems, equipment and fixtures using blueprints, schematics and sketches.
- Pass a background check, including drug test.
- Experience using hand tools, small power tools, shop machines, and heavy equipment.
- Experience inspecting installation sites.
- Experiencing forecasting project labor demands.
- Experience studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installations procedures.
- Experience reading contract drawings.
- Experience installing and mounting electronic controls, device panels, sensors, and components.
- Experience installing, assembling, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, wiring, cable, equipment, components, and devices associated with electrical equipment following drawings of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Experience testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices.
- Ability to instruct, train, mentor and motivate workers to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Executes best in class performance on the projects aligned with the vision and purpose of Anderson Howard.
- Works to establish, adjust, and maintain work sequences to meet the construction schedule for a given project.
- Organizes and coordinates all of the project materials and equipment.
- Reads and interprets specifications, contract documents, plans, and prepares sketches of proposed work as well as producing layout drawings and code calculations for projects.
- Analyzes and quickly resolves any work problems that may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Leads by example—sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and best in class execution of work.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites.
- Exemplifies the ALPHA sub mentality by leading coordination with all other trades working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.