1791 Reynolds Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614-5711
555 West 5th Street, 36th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
4478 Market Street, Suite 701 & 702
Ventura, CA 93003
1950 Cordell Court, Suite 109
El Cajon, CA 92020
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 8am To 5pm
AV SALES AND DESIGN ENGINEER
Location: Orange County (Irvine, CA)
# of openings: 1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The sales and design engineer will provide support and tailored solutions to meet the clients’ audio visual needs, while building and maintaining Anderson Howard’s reputation as a quality, superior all-service specialty contractor and helping to extend the reach of the audio visual department of the company.
- Perform audio visual site surveys
- Evaluate customer audio visual needs and requirements and requests for quotes and customize our solutions to meet the customer needs
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with the customer to determine the best solution
- Design and engineer large scale complex audio visual systems
- Engage and coordinate with clients, stakeholders, account managers, manufacturers, and colleagues to deliver world class audio video solutions.
- Create audio visual documentation including audio visual bill of materials, flow diagrams, scopes of work, proposals, and requests for information, submittals and requests for change.
- Stay consistently aware of the financial status of the project and prepare financial reports, including forecasts and projections for the various project
- Track the status of the project and the relevant contractual requirements including RFIs, submittals, changes and closeouts
- Provide the client with technical support and system troubleshooting
- Experience with designing and engineering audio visual over IP system using protocols such as: CobraNet, Dante, AVB, MPEG, RTSP, H.323, H.264
- Provide technical support and problem resolution services to clients, including support for systems integration
- Proficient in implementing various forms of Audio Visual services.
- Experience designing, programming, installing systems like Crestron, AMX, Biamp, Control4, Extron, AMX.