1791 Reynolds Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614-5711
555 West 5th Street, 36th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90013
4478 Market Street, Suite 701 & 702
Ventura, CA 93003
1950 Cordell Court, Suite 109
El Cajon, CA 92020
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 8am To 5pm
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Los Angeles, CA
# of openings: 1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assistant project manager will build on the knowledge of project documentation and electrical design by enhancing financial knowledge and their relationships with customers, subcontractors and vendors.
- Demonstrates ability to prepare and establish accurate budgets, estimates and change orders and ability to price time and material work and to accurately take off delta drawings
- Builds and fosters strong and healthy and positive working relationships with customers/ vendors/ subcontractors
- Keeps apprised of cash position on projects
- Assists project manager in financial matters of projects, including preparation of schedule of values for review by project manager, awareness of open and accounts receivables and approval or rejection of invoices
- Aware of contract terms, exhibits knowledge of contract scope and observes contractual notice requirements
- Assists project manager in tracking and monitoring schedule milestones, specifically identifying schedule impacts
- Assists Project Manager with equipment and supply scheduling, delivery and distribution activities.
- Ensures compliance with company, industry, trade and jurisdictional safety standards, practices and codes
- Tracks status of change requests and pursues and follows up with change order execution from customer
- Supports the consistent coordination and implementation of project site construction, quality and safety standards
At least 3 years’ experience in the electrical contracting industry.